SRI Quality System Registrar continues to look for additional staff as we expand both our products and markets for our services. SRI offers a comprehensive benefits package, opportunity for growth and development, and a great location just outside Pittsburgh. And, most positions do not require relocation. Our fully integrated web-enabled systems allow our professionals to work from anywhere in the world. Please contact us if you are interested in applying for consideration as:
Growth at SRI has continued each year since its inception in 1991. Leading auditors and exceptional customer service have helped SRI attract and retain the best employees and customers in the world. With our success and growth, we are always looking for new team members. SRI has immediate openings detailed below.
SRI is a leader in certifying companies to the applied standards in food safety, automotive, and aerospace. Seeing exponential growth in these markets, SRI is actively hiring qualified auditors to meet demand. Join the team today!
- FSSC/ISO 22000 certified Food Safety Lead Auditors. Contract or Staff Position. Applicant must hold current qualifications. SRI is growing its food safety practice and is looking for qualified auditors for its practice and industry growth. SRI is a leader in registration services and offers top contractor and staff rates. If you are interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IATF 16949 IATF certified, current Lead Auditor. Contract or Staff Position. Applicant must hold current qualifications. SRI is growing its automotive quality audit practice and is looking for certified auditors to join its automotive team. SRI is a leader in registration services and offers top contractor and staff rates. If you are interested, email your resume to email@example.com.
- AS9100 AA/AEA certified Lead Auditor. Staff or Contract Position. Applicant must be currently qualified. Staff position includes full health benefits, matching 401K, no relocation, competitive salary (depending on experience), plus other career and life benefits. If you are interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SRI was built on consistent and steady growth in the adoption of ISO standards. We are always seeking qualified auditors in these areas for continued client support. Apply today!
- ISO 9001 (Quality) certified Lead Auditor, AND ISO 14001 (EMS) certified Lead Auditor, AND OHSAS 18001 certified Lead Auditor – Contract position. Applicants must hold current qualifications for ALL 3 STANDARDS – 9001, 14001, and 18001. SRI is a leader in management system certification with a rapidly growing portfolio of business and clients, and it is looking for auditors to join our growing practice. If you are currently qualified and interested, email your resume to email@example.com.
- ISO/IEC 20000-1 and 27001 certified Lead Auditor. Contract Position. Applicant must hold BOTH current qualifications. SRI is a leader in information service industry certification, and we are looking for auditors to build our team. If you are interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ISO 13485 certified Lead Auditor. Contract Position. Applicant must hold current qualifications. SRI is expanding in medical device certification, and we are looking for auditors to join our team. If you are interested, email your resume to email@example.com.
Mechanical/Sustainability Program Engineer
Do you want to be immersed in sustainable design practices on a global scale? Apply your mechanical, and/or architectural engineering experience and background to a growing global initiative.
3R Building Sustainability (a division of SRI Quality System Registrar) is seeking a Sustainability Program Engineer for its Pittsburgh office (in the Strip District) to be on the front line of the global charge toward sustainability.
As a Sustainability Program Engineer, you will provide expertise and serve as the primary technical subject matter expert for the evaluation of projects pursuing LEED Certification. You will gain first-hand experience with green building strategies and some of the top project designs in the industry. Our team works to ensure that all aspects of building design are accounted for to enhance the synergistic relationship between site, systems, and innovation.
- Provide technical expertise and serve as the primary technical subject matter expert for the evaluation of projects pursuing LEED Certification
- Complete reviews of LEED documentation, including templates, calculations, and mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drawings and specifications, provided as part of national and international LEED certification applications. Review of energy model documentation
- Read and understand documentation of energy-related systems/sustainable design/LEED
- Apply various LEED rating systems to review documentation for compliance with LEED standards
- Provide written comments in excellent grammar and spelling explaining the results of the review
- Create/analyze energy models in eQuest, EnergyPro, Trane Trace, HAP or IES
Based on skills and experience, the applicant may have an opportunity to work with client project teams to develop and document high-performance buildings.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Mechanical or Architectural Engineer with minimum three to five years related experience
- Hold a LEED AP with specialty (or the ability to obtain within six months)
- Have LEED project experience as a consultant or designer (Preferred)
- Have experience with at least ten energy models using eQuest, EnergyPro, Trane Trace, HAP or IES, and various energy codes
- Possess detailed technical understanding of HVAC/energy systems and one or more of the following subjects: plumbing systems, electrical systems, common construction methods, materials specification, landscape design and management, master planning, land use, zoning, and urban development
- Have experience in Building Commissioning, Energy Audits, or Energy Benchmarking
- Have experience which demonstrates skills in Consulting, Project Management, and Client Management
Preference given to candidates holding the LEED Certification Reviewer certificate, and/or BEMP or CEM credential. SRI will provide necessary training for qualified candidates.
As a member of the SRI family, you are offered a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts for medical/dependent care, retirement plan with company match, generous paid time off, and a business casual environment. With a strong belief in the importance of work/life balance and employee health and wellness, we provide and encourage employee participation in lunch and learns, wellness and physical activity programs, and work schedule flexibility. Salary is competitive, depending on education, breadth of experience and communication skills.
All inquiries will be held in confidence. Verification of LEED AP qualifications with the USGBC and background checks are required. EOE.
Applicants submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sustainability Engineer Intern
3R Building Sustainability, an established high-performance building consulting services provider with an offices in the Pittsburgh Strip District, is looking for a Sustainability Engineer Intern to join its practice as a full-time summer intern (part-time will be considered for the ideal candidate), with the potential to continue part-time through the next school year.
3R provides high-performance building consulting to integrate and optimize all major building performance attributes, including energy efficiency, durability, life-cycle performance, and occupant productivity. Uniquely qualified to integrate its building design consulting with broader environmental and energy management consulting, 3R delivers total 360-degree solutions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Mechanical or Architectural Engineering undergraduate or graduate student
- Have experience with Energy Modeling software
- Be acquainted with the LEED Rating System
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Have strong data gathering and analysis skills for energy use, market research, and financial/cost-benefit analysis
- Have strong problem-solving and communication skills with demonstrated initiative
This hands-on opportunity will provide the student with real work experience while also advancing the greater goal of social, economic and environmental sustainability. This internship program provides the framework for a student to apply what he/she has learned in the classroom to project-based engagement. The student will learn:
- The LEED Rating System and the intricacies of the submittal process
- Integrated green building design practices
- Interdisciplinary coordination with other engineers and professionals in a team environment
- To ensure that all aspects of building design are accounted for to enhance the synergistic relationship between site, systems, and innovation
- Develop skills under the supervision and guidance of industry experts
The internship is paid, duration is negotiable, and is open for immediate employment. Please submit resumes to info@3Rsustainability.com for consideration. EOE.
SRI has the most highly trained staff in the industry. Every one of SRI’s employees, from the receptionist to customer care personnel to the executive staff are trained in auditing and the standards. No one knows their clients and the industry better than SRI. If you would like to join a leading company that invests as much in its team as it does any other aspect of its business, contact SRI’s recruiting department.
SRI welcomes resumes in other areas as well. We continue to evaluate each area of our business, and are always looking for new skills and people as we grow. EOE. If you are looking for a career in operations support, IT, sales, or accounting, feel free to send us your resume. We will contact you if a position becomes available.
Corporate Contact Information
SRI Quality System Registrar
300 Northpointe Circle, Suite 304
Seven Fields, PA 16046
724-934-9000, x606 for HR/Recruiting.
E-mail resumes to: email@example.com