SRI Quality System Registrar continues to look for additional staff as we expand both our products and markets for our services. SRI offers a comprehensive benefits package, opportunity for growth and development, and a great location just outside Pittsburgh. And, most positions do not require relocation. Our fully integrated web-enabled systems allow our professionals to work from anywhere in the world. Please contact us if you are interested in applying for consideration as:
Growth at SRI has continued each year since its inception in 1991. Leading auditors and exceptional customer service have helped SRI attract and retain the best employees and customers in the world. With our success and growth, we are always looking for new team members. SRI has immediate openings detailed below.
SRI is a leader in certifying companies to the applied standards in food safety, automotive, and aerospace. Seeing exponential growth in these markets, SRI is actively hiring qualified auditors to meet demand. Join the team today!
- FSSC/ISO 22000 certified Food Safety Lead Auditors. Contract or Staff Position. Applicant must hold current qualifications. SRI is growing its food safety practice and is looking for qualified auditors for its practice and industry growth. SRI is a leader in registration services and offers top contractor and staff rates. If you are interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IATF 16949 IATF certified, current Lead Auditor. Contract or Staff Position. Applicant must hold current qualifications. SRI is growing its automotive quality audit practice and is looking for certified auditors to join its automotive team. SRI is a leader in registration services and offers top contractor and staff rates. If you are interested, email your resume to email@example.com.
- AS9100 AA/AEA certified Lead Auditor. Staff or Contract Position. Applicant must be currently qualified. Staff position includes full health benefits, matching 401K, no relocation, competitive salary (depending on experience), plus other career and life benefits. If you are interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SRI was built on consistent and steady growth in the adoption of ISO standards. We are always seeking qualified auditors in these areas for continued client support. Apply today!
- ISO 9001 (Quality) certified Lead Auditor, AND ISO 14001 (EMS) certified Lead Auditor, AND OHSAS 18001 certified Lead Auditor – Contract position. Applicants must hold current qualifications for ALL 3 STANDARDS – 9001, 14001, and 18001. SRI is a leader in management system certification with a rapidly growing portfolio of business and clients, and it is looking for auditors to join our growing practice. If you are currently qualified and interested, email your resume to email@example.com.
- ISO/IEC 20000-1 and 27001 certified Lead Auditor. Contract Position. Applicant must hold BOTH current qualifications. SRI is a leader in information service industry certification, and we are looking for auditors to build our team. If you are interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ISO 13485 certified Lead Auditor. Contract Position. Applicant must hold current qualifications. SRI is expanding in medical device certification, and we are looking for auditors to join our team. If you are interested, email your resume to email@example.com.
3R Sustainability (a wholly owned subsidiary of SRI Quality System Registrar) often seeks professionals for positions at its Pittsburgh office (Strip District) to be on the front line of the global charge toward sustainability. See the currently available positions below.
Energy Modeler/ Sustainability Consultant (Pittsburgh, PA)
3R Sustainability, a CSR (corporate responsibility and high-performance building) consulting company located in Pittsburgh’s Strip District, is looking for an Energy Modeler/ Sustainability Consultant to join its practice.
3R believes that sustainability/corporate responsibility is good for business, good for the environment, good for society, and good for the economy. The built environment is a good example of this: by designing and operating high-performance work places, companies can improve the health and productivity of their employees, while also reducing energy and water use, and reducing waste. 3R’s parent company, SRI Quality System Registrar, is an accredited registrar that certifies sustainability management systems and green buildings, and issues quality, environmental, and health & safety certificates based on internationally-recognized standards. SRI was voted the 13th Best Place to Work in Pennsylvania’s Top 100 in 2015 and is in the process of pursuing B Corp certification.
As an Energy Modeler / Sustainability Consultant, you will create and analyze energy models with the opportunity to develop an energy practice, including providing energy modeling, energy efficiency consulting, energy management system evaluation, and commissioning services. Additionally, the position will analyze consumption and usage patterns within utility analyses; make recommendations for energy efficiency measures; perform lifecycle assessments to minimize environmental impacts; calculate and propose carbon/emission reductions; and develop business case and metrics supporting a company’s energy goals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Mechanical/Energy Engineer with minimum five to seven years related experience
- Possess professional credentials such as LEED AP, WELL AP, CEM, CEA, BEMP, etc
- Have in-depth experience creating and analyzing energy models with TRACE software or similar software tools
- Have experience in Building Commissioning, Energy Audits, Energy Benchmarking and/or as a Performance Testing Agent
- Possess detailed technical understanding of one or more of the following subjects: HVAC systems, plumbing systems, electrical systems, common construction methods, master planning, urban development, life-cycle assessment
- Possess strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative and a positive, can-do attitude
Preference given to candidates holding the credential LEED AP O+M, WELL AP, and/or LEED Certification Reviewer certificate.
SRI offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts for medical/dependent care, retirement plan with company match, generous paid time off, and a business casual environment. With a strong belief in the importance of work/life balance and employee health and wellness, we provide and encourage employee participation in lunch and learns, wellness and physical activity programs, volunteering, and work schedule flexibility. Salary is competitive, depending on education, breadth of experience and communication skills.
All inquiries will be held in confidence. Verification of LEED AP qualifications with the USGBC and background checks are required. EOE.
Please send responses to: careers@3Rsustainability.com
SRI has the most highly trained staff in the industry. Every one of SRI’s employees, from the receptionist to customer care personnel to the executive staff are trained in auditing and the standards. No one knows their clients and the industry better than SRI. If you would like to join a leading company that invests as much in its team as it does any other aspect of its business, contact SRI’s recruiting department.
SRI welcomes resumes in other areas as well. We continue to evaluate each area of our business, and are always looking for new skills and people as we grow. EOE. If you are looking for a career in operations support, IT, sales, or accounting, feel free to send us your resume.
Corporate Contact Information
SRI Quality System Registrar
300 Northpointe Circle, Suite 304
Seven Fields, PA 16046
724-934-9000, x606 for HR/Recruiting.
E-mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org